- Water is pumped off the top of pool cover.
- Leaves and debris are removed off the cover and bagged for garbage pick up.
- The winter cover and water tubes are removed (the swimming pool is drained and cleaned only if needed).
- Pool winter cover and water bags are lightly washed and rinsed off. (Complete cleaning and power washing of cover is available).
- Pool cover and water tubes are folded and stored onsite (offsite storage also available).
- The pool deck is hosed and blown off to help prepare the pool for the busy pool season ahead.
- All deck equipment including ladders, handrails, diving boards, and light fixtures are reinstalled in the swimming pool.
- All filtration and skimmer baskets are installed back in their proper place.
- All water flow directional inlets are reinstalled into the pool.
- The pool will be left filling at the customer's request (it is recommended that onsite staff monitors the initial pool fill).
- All outdoor plumbing lines and plumbing equipment that was winterized is reinstalled for the season.
Pre-season opening procedures for your pool are extremely important. In addition to water balance and filtration there are several other important components to your pools opening. Swimming pool enclosure, safety equipment, 911 phone and the bathhouse along with many others need to be in compliance in order to guarantee Health Department Seasonal Opening Approval. It is now required in all Michigan Counties that commercial pools are inspected by the County prior to the pools opening. Pristine Pools Pre-Season Service will help ensure a timely pool opening. The following will be preformed at the Pre-Season Service:
- Water will be chemically balanced into proper range.
- Pool deck will be thoroughly cleaned and weeded.
- Pool furniture will be removed from storage and arranged on deck (must be stored onsite).
- All safety equipment will be thoroughly inspected for state compliance.
- We will make certain all required signage is onsite and visible per State regulations.
- Bathhouse will be inspected; we will ensure the facility meets State requirements.
- Detailed checklist is preformed; any issues will be immediately reported to management.
- We will schedule and attend the opening Health Department Inspection.